[alberg30] Re: Bow Chocks

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Tue May 4 12:43:18 PDT 1999

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

Bill, I have  # 251, same deal.  Seems reasonable that if it worked ok this
long, It must not be do delicate.  A few years ago, I found that the top ice
compartment drained into a connection on the cockpit drain hose,.   This was
before the boat went in the water.  I tried to fix it because it seemed
loose.  It was attached with a rusted steel fitting that was ready to go.  I
couldn't get a repair, so I just replaced the cockpit drain hose, and let the
ice water drain into the bilge.  Now THAT is something to worry about, a
drain hose with a hole in it, at the waterline.  Russ Pfeiffer