[alberg30] The Real Thing

sunstone sunstone at idirect.com
Mon May 17 09:42:44 PDT 1999

From: sunstone <sunstone at idirect.com>

John, George:

The Great Lakes Alberg Association (the official title) maintains an
active squadron on Georgian Bay with an Annual Rendezvous at King Bay.
Contact Peter Terry Cruising Director GB, 705 687-3336, or Rick Kent, @
tel:416 766-5063, address 170 Grenadier Rd. Toronto, Ontario M6R 1R7 for
Membership $25 CDN.   The other fleets/squadrons are based in the
Toronto area, and Kingston/1000 Islands.   The Association is
headquartered in Toronto and membership entitles you to partake in any
squadron's activities.

Fair winds, you chose wisely.

John Birch, Past Commodore GLAA, Sunstone KC-65