[alberg30] A-four book

Linzee, George George.Linzee at sbs.pvt.k12.ny.us
Tue May 18 07:03:13 PDT 1999

From: "Linzee, George" <George.Linzee at sbs.pvt.k12.ny.us>

Gordon White,

Thank you for your response. Actually, we will need an A-4 manual because
one of our two A-30s has an atomic four in it. The other we have re-powerd
with a yanmar diesel. We hope to do the same for the gas powered Alberg, but
until then we need the manual. We also have a Morgan 30 that has a dead A-4,
so we will probably rebuild the A-4 in the Alberg and put it into the
Morgan. The reason we have these vessels is because of our boat donation
program that supports sail training and marine science instruction at our
school. The new gas powered A-30 has just been donated to the school from a
donor in the Annapolis area and we are in the process of transporting it
Port jefferson Harbor, Long Island Sound, NY. We would greatly appreciate a
copy of the A-4 mamual for our program.

Thanks, Capt. George Linzee, Director of Marine Programs, The Stony Brook
School