[alberg30] bottom cleaning

Miabarchet at aol.com Miabarchet at aol.com
Wed May 19 15:28:59 PDT 1999

From: Miabarchet at aol.com

Gordon,
Thanks for the info on the power washer. I've been so busy working on
Barchetta Mia  (#565) that I'm aleast a month behind in my mail.  She was
built in '74 so there at least 25 coats of bottom paint to remove.

I know Albergs are not very susceptible to blistering but I feel if I manage
to get her stripped I should barrier coat the bottom. I am planning to use
West System epoxy with barrier additive. Any other thoughts you might have
about stripping and barrier coating would be appreciated.

    Thanks,
     Jim Allocco