[alberg30] Curtain rod thingies

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Tue May 25 09:55:16 PDT 1999

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Hi Thom,
The simplest curtain arrangement I've seen are strings that slip through
sleeves sewn into the top  and bottom of the curtains, and secured forward
and aft of the windows. To open, you just bunch the curtains to one side or
the other.
Stargazer came with aluminum tracks mounted above and below the windows, with
plastic slides that the curtains were sewn to. But the tracks were corroded,
and the curtains in sorry shape, so we unscrewed them and discarded them.
When new, they probably looked pretty good though.
(I haven't forgotten about the table leg...I just haven't gotten back to NY
yet!)
Good luck,
Lee
Stargazer #255