[alberg30] Bimini Top

greg vandenberg fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net
Tue May 25 14:00:45 PDT 1999

From: greg vandenberg <fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net>

Dick... Gordon White has what sounded like to me a great way to solve that
summer sun problem... so good and inexpensive that I'm going to take a shot at
doing it his way. It basically amounts to mtg. an additional hoop at or near
the end of the cockpit that cares the aft end of some sumbrella and the
forward end is attached to the back edge of your dodger. The hoop aft is
braced off with a line to a stanchion base. Maybe he can give us a few lines
of how-to regarding his understanding of the installation. If he's to busy to
explain it to us again. I'll have more time and take a shot at it before the weekend.
regards- greg