[alberg30] still looking for the hull #

Gordon E. White gewhite at crosslink.net
Sat May 22 11:38:48 PDT 1999

From: "Gordon E. White" <gewhite at crosslink.net>

John,
    I see by the 1996 Alberg handbook that hull # 33 was at that time
owned by Steve Kalen, of Wantagh, New York and kept at the Point
Lookout, Long Island, Yacht Club/ Point Lookout East Marina. Kalen is
not in the 1998 handbook, but in '96 his phone was (516) 785-3099, or if
he has moved, maybe the yacht club or the marina could be of help.
    The boat's name in '96 was Zevulun and the hull was white and the
spinnaker black and blue. The New York State numbers were NY1168DF.
                            - Gordon White A-275