[alberg30] A30 sites

Joe Tokarz alberg30 at interactive.net
Mon Nov 8 18:36:32 PST 1999

From: alberg30 at interactive.net (Joe Tokarz)

In a effort to escape the civil service, and pursue a foot-loose and fancy
free life of penmanship, I am working on a article for the Chesapeake
Alberg30 Assoc. newsletter concerning internet websites related to the
Alberg 30, or it's restorations, equipment, cruising, etc. If you know of a
site, please forward the url address to me by Nov 30 for future
publication.

Thanks
Joe #499
"One Less Traveled"