[alberg30] Name change?

THOMASHMCD at aol.com THOMASHMCD at aol.com
Sun Nov 14 06:42:58 PST 1999

From: THOMASHMCD at aol.com

Hi Lee,
Thanks for the insight, and yes I do want to change the name , but isn't
therre some sort of old sailors myth that changing the name of a vessel puts
her on a course of destiny that involves sinking?  My buddy advised me that
even so, in this case it is worth the risk!  "Kittypoo"?  I don't think so!

Tom
Undecided, #49