[alberg30] Heaving to under sail

Joseph Fleming joseph-fleming at usa.net
Sun Nov 14 18:10:21 PST 1999

From: Joseph Fleming <joseph-fleming at usa.net>

I hope to sail to Bermuda next year. I would like to know
if there is anyone out there who has had any experience
heaving to in an A30 under sail in a storm at sea. Boats
react differently. I have never had the "pleasure?". Your
sail dimensions? Type? Setting? Stability? Other
reactions?  WE could all learn something.  Luck,Joe