[alberg30] bowsprit/anchor roller

SutherlandT sutherlandt at prodigy.net
Tue Nov 16 19:33:35 PST 1999

From: SutherlandT <sutherlandt at prodigy.net>

Some time ago I sent out some drawings to a few on this list of the
"bowsprit/anchor roller" which was on # 412 when I bought it. In that I
was not too familiar with the A-30's I was at first of the opinion that
this was a standard item on the model I had purchased. I later realized
that this item was installed by one of the previous owners but it fit
the boat quite well .

I allowed I would reserve comment until I was able to mount my plow
anchor and give it a try. well it passed the test and I believe it to be

quite functional. I have ask a friend to take a few pictures with his
borrowed digital camera and will send to any of those who received the
drawings ... or any others who might me interested.

Tom S
A-30  #412
InCahoots