[alberg30] Re: Alberg Molds Found

John Birch Sunstone at idirect.com
Tue Nov 23 10:03:04 PST 1999

Mark;

On behalf of the Great Lakes Alberg Association thank you for your
efforts, this is wonderful news.
I have forwarded the history of your search to our Senior Board Members
and Alberg owners so that your efforts are recognized.

You have done us all a great service, and may I wish you all the best.

If there is anything I can do to reciprocate, let me know.

Again, thank you and fair winds,

John Birch,
Past Commodore, Great Lakes Alberg Association