[alberg30] wanted--pix!

joseph-fleming joseph-fleming at usa.net
Tue Nov 30 19:32:55 PST 1999

We are all waiting!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From:	Marianne King-Wilson [SMTP:addvalue at zeuter.com]
Sent:	Monday, December 13, 1999 2:43 PM
To:	alberg30 at onelist.com
Subject:	Re: [alberg30] wanted--pix!

 << File: ATT00005.html >> << File: ATT00006.txt >> Season's Greetings!
What splendid things I have been able to learn from all of you in the few
months I've been enjoying this list.  It's been a particular pleasure to see
the occasional pix of the boats, too.
If it is not against the list rules or the preferences of its members, may I
suggest that each person send a jpeg of themselves AND their boat, for a
seasonal exchange.
As someone who has not been to any events where we might have met, I for one
would like to put faces to the names--both people and boats-- and meet you
by email.

Marianne King-Wilson
Windward #369

--
Parry Sound, in the heart of Georgian Bay's 30,000 Islands,
the big-water home of championship sailing races.

   ++++++

Stressed out?  Need a break? Visit this quiet, idyllic retreat at
http://www.zeuter.com/~addvalue/
Some openings still available for summer 2000.  Book now, for 15% off!