[alberg30] Winterizing A-30

Chester & Jan Koop cjk at tir.com
Mon Nov 1 15:41:20 PST 1999

From: "Chester & Jan Koop" <cjk at tir.com>

Brian;
>From your e-mail address I summarize that you are in the Michigan UP.
Storage costs  in the lower peninsula are considerably higher (both inside
and out) and I suspect they get progressively higher the further south you
go.  For instance at Brennan's Marine in Bay City (four draw bridges and 5
miles up the Saginaw River from Saginaw Bay) outside storage is $1.50 Sq.
Ft.; inside storage (unheated) is $3.00 Sq. Ft. and heated inside storage is
$5.00 Sq. Ft.  At these rates the approx. outside storage for an A-30 is
$400 outside vs. approx. $1300 for heated inside.  Ego outside storage for
most of use.

Chet Koop
Tangaroa 445