[alberg30] Cabin heater

Charles Haggart chaggart at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 2 18:34:03 PST 1999

From: "Charles Haggart" <chaggart at sympatico.ca>

I'm looking for a cabin heater for the boat. I want to install it over the
winter. I have looked at force 10s but I am interested in other makes as
well. I think I want a diesel one. I open the floor for discussion in the
hope that there may be a used one floating around out there in Alberg land.

Charles Haggart # 150