[alberg30] Cabin heater

greg vandenberg fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net
Thu Nov 4 04:51:31 PST 1999

From: greg vandenberg <fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net>

There seams to be a lot of talk about "permanently mounted" heaters in a cabin
that gets very small with 2 or 3 people below decks. Frankly... I can't see
how you can afford to loose that bulkhead space with one of these "great
looking space consuming" devices. The sailing season hear on Lake Michigan can
get a little chilly near the end of the season and a heating device can be
well worth the investment. Our solution was the Heat Pal by Origo... Safe,
portable, 5000 btu for about 8 hour period and it can keep your coffee hot.
When it not in use... it goes in the lazarette.

My 2 cents- Greg