[alberg30] Re: A30 hatch

Matthew Wynn mattwynn at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 10 16:52:15 PST 1999

From: Matthew Wynn <mattwynn at ns.sympatico.ca>

> Harlan,

        I'd be hesitant to use a rasp on the underside of the sea hood. It
seems to me that it needs all the strength it can get. Someone walked on my
seahood at a wharf this summer and it sagged somewhat. I also found a slight
crack on the rolled edge facing the hatch and cockpit. I have been wondering
if there is anyway to strengthen the leading edge of the seahood. Guy's idea
of shimming up the seahood  sounds like a good idea to me. Just some
thoughts.

        Matthew
        Tazar #424