[alberg30] New A30 owner

THOMASHMCD at aol.com THOMASHMCD at aol.com
Sat Nov 13 08:30:26 PST 1999

From: THOMASHMCD at aol.com

I have recently purchased an A30 sitting in dry storage in Marina Del Rey,
California.  This is the boat that I had asked for help with rebuilding the
rudder.  The rudder was hit by a car and destroyed, then the pieces were
unfortunately thrown away so I don't have much to go on!   There is a serial
# 306449 on the plate in the cockpit.  Is this hull # 449? If not, where
would I find the hull #?  I paid $1500 for her.  Did I get a good deal? Any
photos or plans detailing the rudder would be greatly appreciated!

Tom M.
Kittypoo, # ?