[alberg30] Bow Roller

SutherlandT sutherlandt at prodigy.net
Wed Nov 17 18:06:06 PST 1999

From: SutherlandT <sutherlandt at prodigy.net>

Ross ... I assume you saw the pics I accidentally posted to the list (if you
missed them I can send them to you)
The roller pictured carries a 25# CQR very well and I believe I will be able to
also ad a 16 or 22# Bruce if I elect to. It is constructed of Teak. It is a
total of 56" long on the long side and 50" on the short (it is offset to enable
it to carry two anchors) The width is 9" and it is 1 3/4" thick.

Tom S
A30  #412
InCahoots