[alberg30] bowsprit/anchor roller

Thomas Parks parks24 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 18 18:48:35 PST 1999

From: "Thomas Parks" <parks24 at hotmail.com>

Tom,
  I don't know about everyone else but I enjoyed looking at your bow
sprint!! I had designing one in my head for a future project and your's is
almost exactly what I was thinking about. I'm glad to see that my vision
could be functional. Hope you don't get in hot water with anyone!!!
Tom Parks
Tradewinds  #48