[alberg30] Remove step plate

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Thu Nov 25 07:56:14 PST 1999

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

Guy, I do have a control line origanizer, it's under that plate with the oval
mast step on it.  I removed the whole thing, instaled the 1/2 " thick
Aluminum plate, (bent about 45 degrees at the back, drilled with three holes)
and bolted the mast step plate back down.  Yes it had slots cut in it, for
adjustment,  just a little bigger than the original plate.  All I have to do
is pull the stainless bolt, and I never touch the step, or plate.  I fooled
around a few years with adjustments,  but I leave it alone now, about in the
middle.  I don't have any block on the side of the mast, or front.  I use the
KISS principal.
Russ Pfeiffer