[alberg30] Cabin heater

Marjorie Goettle mgoettle at erols.com
Wed Nov 3 10:30:30 PST 1999

From: Marjorie Goettle <mgoettle at erols.com>

We have used a Force 10 diesel for about 10 years.  It works well,
although so high on the bulkhead (stbd. backing on the hanging locker)
it is hard to have warm feet.  If you go the Force 10 route, we strongly
advise you to use kerocene.  It will burn cleaner.  The Force 10 people
suggest this, as well as others we have met that have them.  Force 10
makes a good product and have given us good service (burners go after a
few years -- no other trouble.  We put the tank inside the hanging
locker.
--
Marjorie & Bill Goettle and the cat crew of the new
SV Jubilant(s) - Allied Princess ketch #108 (& #435 Alberg 30)

       GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA:
Get an APR as low as 9.9 Fixed & NO annual fee! Apply online today!