[alberg30] PTC ceramic heater

Gordon White gewhite at crosslink.net
Wed Nov 3 12:09:20 PST 1999

    We used to take a big clay flower pot and invert it over the alcohol
stove. Works pretty well but I would not go to sleep with it going.  It it's
too cold to survive in the cabin in a sleeping bag (preferably with someone
in there with you of the opposite sex) I think it's too cold to sail. I
recall one Chesapeake Appreciation Days about this time of year or later,
when it was pretty chilly but after turning off the stove our body heat kept
the cabin from getting all that cold.
                    - Gordon White