[alberg30] New A30 owner

Thomas Parks parks24 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 13 16:56:27 PST 1999

From: "Thomas Parks" <parks24 at hotmail.com>

Tom, nice to know that our "Tradewinds" younger brother is alive and well in
California. Your numbers mean that your boat was built in 1964, is 30 feet
long and is hull number 49. And you got a great deal!!

Tom Parks
Tradewinds #306448 or just plain #48

P.S.  In case your interested we're located in Southern Michigan.