[alberg30] hatch

Tue Oct 26 08:04:06 PDT 1999

From: SandersM at aol.com

TO THE LIST:

My plans for laying WILD ELF up for the season are still in flux.  I need a
yard with a good rigger -- she needs all new running rigging, and I'd like
the standing rigging gone over with care.  There's a laundry list of sundry
mechanical and cosmetic chores, and I'd like to have a new suit of sails cut
for her.

I'm looking for a good yard and loft somewhere on the Long Island Sound to
attend to these things during the winter.  I'd like to be able to say that
money is no object, but of course it is.  All advice and references are
greatly appreciated.

Sanders McNew
WILD ELF (# 297)
New York City