[alberg30] Insurance

Fri Oct 15 15:18:21 PDT 1999

Peter,

I'd say your best bet might be to call (or email) Al Golden of
IMIS.  He's an independent insurance agent and writes policies
for several underwriters.  He's also a former liveabord cruiser
and understands things from the sailor's point of view.  A
number of his clients are world cruisers.  Most importantly,
he's a real straight-shooter.  He's also a friend of mine, so
you may want to factor that into my evaluation, but you might
also want to mention that I sent you.  In any event, I can
recommend without hesitation that you talk to him.

International Marine Insurance Services
208 Piney Narrows Road, Chester MD 21619, USA
Telephone: 410-643-8330
        or 800-541-4647 toll-free in USA & Canada
FAX: 410-643-8331
Electronic mail:
general: mail at IMIScorp.net
Al Golden, President & Agent: AlGolden at IMIScorp.net
Gary Golden, Vice-president, Agent & Webmaster: Gary at IMIScorp.net
Reese Scott, Agent: Reese at IMIScorp.net
http://www.imiscorp.net/

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.          http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Alberg30/