[alberg30] deck painting- Interlux Rocks!

Tue Oct 26 07:30:40 PDT 1999

> sunstone said:
>
> It may take
> a couple of tries but once you get it you'll get a fairly good result, in fact
> if your patient you'll get extremely good results as I've used the technique
> many times.

Sheesh, John.  I guess I should read all my mail before replying.
Well, you're the first person I've known to do this successfully.
On the other hand, you're the first to recommend the clear silicone
for the mold, too.

I'll be quiet, now.

 - George [still catching up on messages]

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.          http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Alberg30/