[alberg30] deck painting- Interlux Rocks!

Wed Oct 27 11:10:42 PDT 1999

John,

Well, I've given up on the diamond pattern on Calypso.  It was pretty
worn, to begin with.  The Interlux product I mentioned seems to be
working out well.

The weather is great here.  It's sunny and mid to upper 60's (fahrenheit).

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.          http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Alberg30/