[alberg30]

Gordon White gewhite at crosslink.net
Sun Oct 3 02:54:25 PDT 1999

From: Gordon White <gewhite at crosslink.net>

      I just can't not say what a great day Saturday was on Chesapeake Bay. At
least down here off the Rappahannock there was a 12 - 18 knot wind out of the
southwest that made for a broad reach out of the river and back, very little
chop, temperature around 78 degrees, only a few contrails in the sky - perfect
sailing weather!

    We saw a pod of dolphins in the wake a couple of times. I know there are
dolphins at Norfolk but this is the first time in 40 years on the Bay we have
seen them up here, 50 miles above the Virginia Capes.

    Just a beautiful sail, the kind Albergs were built for.

                            - Gordon White A-275

Choose from a wide selection of high-quality newsletters at ONElist.
For details on ONElist's PROS&PUNDITS newsletters, click below.