[alberg30]

Michael Stephano mundo at visi.net
Sun Oct 3 13:33:25 PDT 1999

From: "Michael Stephano" <mundo at visi.net>

They seem to congregate in very small groups 3-5 in the pocomoke sound. We
have a lot of bunker when the big net boats from Reedville are not sweeping
the waters clean. Eventually they will clean out the resource and the
dolphin and other species that rely on the food source will move on to
better grounds or just disappear. Its a sad state of affairs that the
resource of all is controlled by a few.

Michael Stephano
Hopkins & Bro. General Store and the
Eastern Shore Steamboat Co. Restaurant