[alberg30] Spruce boom?

sunstone sunstone at idirect.com
Fri Oct 8 08:17:20 PDT 1999

From: sunstone <sunstone at idirect.com>

Rough Bounds KC-25 has a spruce boom, I thought it was unique, guess I
was wrong.  Our A-30 had an oval boom Wind Rose KC-544, you have a round
one, oh well as long as they were the same length allowing 14'3" for a
main foot it's no big deal.  Interesting though the many changes that
were made during such a long production run.
John Birch

FINNUS505 at aol.com wrote:

> From: FINNUS505 at aol.com
>
> Hi Brian,
> In this roller reefing discussion, you mention you have a Spruce Boom.
> Do you, or anyone on the list, know if some of the Alberg 30's were originaly
> equipped with wooden booms?
> Stargazer's boom is round aluminium, and is in good shape, but if I had to
> replace it, a beautiful, round section spruce boom, finished bright, of
> course, would be a welcome addition!!
> Thx friends,
> Lee Stargazer #255

Choose from a wide selection of high-quality newsletters at ONElist.
For details on ONElist's PROS&PUNDITS newsletters, click below.