[alberg30] a-30 rudder

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Wed Oct 13 21:31:31 PDT 1999

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

I do , Tom, but the boat came out Monday, it's just as easy to take pictures
as find the old ones.  I personaly would not use plywood, unless its marine
plywood.  I would look for something that is loath to rot.  Teak.
(expeensive), Mahogony, or even redwood, and then glass over that.  Epoxy,
cloth, 2=3 layers before sanding, and marine tex to smooth any flaws..  Send
me you address, and I'll send pictures.
Russ