[alberg30] Digest Number 409

Rick Leach RLeach at mbayaq.org
Sat Oct 16 18:26:08 PDT 1999

From: Rick Leach <RLeach at mbayaq.org>

Paul,

Before I got out on my own mooring, the marina I rented from required me to
have $300,000 liability.  It was a moot point for me because the bank that
held the note had already required the same.  I still maintain my insurance
(with Boat/US) because it wouldn't take long to ring up a helluva bill if
the unthinkable should happen on a dark and stormy night and Sugar Magnolia
found herself careening through the crowded mooring field chewing up gelcoat
and bending hardware on everything in her path.  I can sleep well
though...at this moment, my hair is still wet from diving to inspect her
mooring, and everything is still rock solid!

Rick Leach
Sugar Magnolia, #121

      Win a Digital Camera and Earn 6 Percent APY Interest!
SFNB is reinventing Internet Banking with a 6 percent APY Interest
Checking acct. For acct details and to sign up to win a digital camera: