[alberg30] Wind vane steering

Peter Amos P.A.Amos at tesco.net
Tue Oct 19 15:39:55 PDT 1999

Thanks to everybody for their advice and opinions. The Q.M.E. seems to be a non starter on performance grounds and the Cape Horn,while a clear favourite, is more than I want to pay at over $2000 +tax. It looks as though my Navico Wheelpilot will have to carry on for a while.

Is there anybody in the Alberg 30 community living in Florida who is knowledgeable about mobile phones? I need to get one when I return in November and I have no confidence in the advice I am getting over here about the services in the U.S.
Last time I was over I could not have a mobile phone contract as I am not a U.S. resident but if pay in advance schemes have been introduced the situation may have changed.

Peter Amos
"Tait Tait" No 478
P.A.Amos at tesco.net.u.k