[alberg30] Winterizing A-4 and othe rthings.

Gordon White gewhite at crosslink.net
Thu Oct 21 05:46:33 PDT 1999

From: Gordon White <gewhite at crosslink.net>

  One more thing:
    You can get a tributyl tin-based additive that prevents mildew on paint.
You add it to the paint and stir well. This used to be sold in certain bottom
paints and worked much better than what we can buy now, but was outlawed for
bottom use. It is still sold for anti-mildew purposes. I have one called
Superior DI-AL MC-1 exterior paint mildecide. It runs $2.99 for a small bottle
that treats 1 gallon of paint. Works like a charm for me.

        - Gordon White

Choose from a wide selection of high-quality newsletters at ONElist.
For details on ONElist's PROS&PUNDITS newsletters, click below.