[alberg30] Kilz

Forhan, Thomas Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov
Thu Oct 21 11:27:46 PDT 1999

From: "Forhan, Thomas" <Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov>

Kilz is a "stain-proofing primer".  I guess the name is from the idea that
it "Kilz" the stain. The local paint store told me about it when I was
repainting my son's bedroom and old crayon marks bled through the latex wall
paint.

It come in both oil and water based formulation. There are also some
competitors- just find the apppriate spot in the Home Depot paint aisles and
start reading the labels. Don't know about the others, but Kilz works!