[alberg30] ATOMIC 4 FOR SALE

Gordon White gewhite at crosslink.net
Thu Oct 21 23:07:17 PDT 1999

From: Gordon White <gewhite at crosslink.net>

    I recently shipped a 55 hp outboard from Virginia to Texas. Had to go
motor freight at about $170. I managed to build a crate for it out of one 4 x
8 sheet of plywood and 1x2 lath by careful planning. Used drywall screws to
put it together.
   I guess the Atomic 4 is a little heavier. Crated, the outboard weighed 200
#. It saves a bit on the pickup fee if you take the thing to the truck depot.
Also important is the classification. I described it as  "used motor parts"
but there may be something cheaper to call it.
                - Gordon White

           A VIRTUAL MALL WHERE YOU NEVER PAY RETAIL
DASH.com gets you up to 25 percent cash back every time you shop
at J. Crew, Barnes and Noble, PlanetRx and 75 others! Join for FREE!