[alberg30] deck painting- Interlux Rocks!

John Birch sunstone at idirect.com
Tue Oct 26 08:30:52 PDT 1999

From: John Birch <sunstone at idirect.com>

Hey George, how's the weather down there, it's a honkin' up here?

The key to all deck repairs is colour matching and patience, try what I suggested
and be patient, it may take several attempts.  Just make sure you are generous with
the mold release agent each time.

As for painting non-skid, you will fill in the diamonds a little each time you
overcoat, so I wouldn't put more than 2 coats on unless you are an olympic figure
skater.

All the best to Gail and the CB gang,

John