[alberg30] My boat creeks, among other things

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Tue Oct 26 22:26:45 PDT 1999

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Hey Joe,

It's not delamination; it's the ghost of Carl Alberg accompanying  you on
your restoration of 'One Less Traveled'. He is groaning about the furniture
expenditures.
How about we cut off these glass decks and cabins, and laminate some nice oak
deck beams, and put on a wooden deck, and a beautiful mahagony cabin trunk,
varnished, with bronze ports, and a nicely crowned roof. I hate the look of a
glass cabin trunk, always have. I'll bring my boat to where yours is, and
we'll do them both at the same time!!

Lee
Stargazer #255