[alberg30] motor mounts

Joseph Fleming joseph-fleming at usa.net
Wed Sep 1 00:28:40 PDT 1999

From: Joseph Fleming <joseph-fleming at usa.net>

Thank you all for your answers to my question about motor mounts. It
seemsthat my boat (454) never did have  rubber inserts at the motor mounts.
 Allignment could be a problem, but it is more likely a new propeller shaft
which was stressed in one direction for a long period of time.  Thanks
again....Joe