[alberg30] Toe rail replacement

Tue Sep 14 06:51:45 PDT 1999

Paul,

Brude Rankin has done these toe-rails, and done a beautiful job.  I'd
suggest practicing with pine before trying to cut the teak.  Or, maybe
better, hire someone to do it.  That's what I'd do.  I'm learning
to recognize my limitations.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.          http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Alberg30/