[alberg30] HELP! Albergs at Outer Banks?

Scott Wallace tristan at one.net
Thu Sep 16 17:32:49 PDT 1999

From:	Scott Wallace <tristan at one.net>

Hi Albergians,

Do any of you have an Alberg 30 or 35 in the vicinity of
Cape Hatteras or Ocrakcoke Island?

My wife and I will be vacationing in Carolla, north of Nag's
Head, starting this Saturday, September 18, 1999...for two
weeks.  We will make a day trip during our stay to
Ocracoke.  We are in need of action and at rest photographs
of Albergs to illustrate our article on Carl Alberg for an
upcoming issue of Good Old Boat plus we want to interview
owners and use additional photos for future articles
specifically on the Alberg 30 and 35.  If you would be
available for us to photograph your boat, please let me know
by no later than late tomorrow night.

Thanks,

Scott and Nan Wallace

sailors of Spindrift, Pearson Electra designed by Carl Aberg

GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA: DOUBLE Rewards points,
NO annual fee & rates as low as 9.9 percent FIXED APR. Apply online today!