[alberg30] solutions

Bill DeWitt hiplt at pacifier.com
Mon Sep 20 08:34:16 PDT 1999

John/George, got it. I have about a week left in the boatyard before the Oregon coast weather gets foul and I bring her back to Astoria. I want to get all the preventive maintance done I can. As to the 'turkey' aspect not a day passes without an admiring inquiry from a star-truck passerby, including some hardcrusted commerical fishermen, some of whom don't have much patience for 'toys'. Her stern aspect (up on blocks) does have some wonderfully senuous, curvilinear archtypical memory about her (like Marilyn singing Happy Birthday, Mr. President....) Thanks
Bill DeWitt
'Simple Gifts' #249