[alberg30] Refinishing the decks, revisited

SandersM at aol.com SandersM at aol.com
Mon Sep 20 09:56:41 PDT 1999

From: SandersM at aol.com

TO THE LIST:

A few weeks weeks ago, someone mentioned a product that he/she had used in
lieu of repainting the hulls and decks to revive the finish of their A30's
original gelcoat.  I have searched my emailbox and cannot locate the
reference.  I would be grateful if someone could resend the information to me.

Many thanks,

Sanders McNew
WILD ELF (# 297)
New York City

Share your special moments with family and friends- send PHOTO Greetings
at Zing.com! Use your own photos or choose from a variety of funny,
                 cute, cool and animated cards.