[alberg30] On-line index -- very useful

Dan Sternglass dans at stmktg.com
Tue Sep 21 06:49:47 PDT 1999

From: Dan Sternglass <dans at stmktg.com>

A-30 people,

I came across this online index to back issues of Practical Sailor.

--> http://windfallconsult.com/about1.htm

Then click on categories.

Hope this is useful, both for folks like me with a pile of old PS's, but
also for those who want to order a particular back issue.

Practical Sailor's URL is

--> http://www.practical-sailor.com/

It may be possible to order from their customer service link on their
web page, I don't know, I've never tried it.

BTW, I have no affiliation with the index provider or P.S.

--Dan Sternglass
dans at stmktg.com
Watcher of the Skies, #201, 1966, Cayuga Lake, Ithaca, NY

  New!!  Free E-mail @mail.com, @usa.com, @engineer.com and more!
Mail.com makes it easy to set up a free, personalized e-mail address
           that you can access anytime and anywhere.