[alberg30] Lectrasan MSD

Marianne King-Wilson addvalue at zeuter.com
Thu Sep 2 07:55:13 PDT 1999

From: Marianne King-Wilson <addvalue at zeuter.com>

Hi, everyone!

George Dinwiddie wrote:  What about Canadian ocean waters?

It's Canada's abiding shame that at least two major cities, Victoria, and
Montreal, are still, to the best of my knowledge, pumping sewage into the
Pacific and the Atlantic respectively.

Where I live, on Parry Sound of Georgian Bay, in the 30,000 Islands, we can
still reach down from the boat and drink the water right out of the Sound.
Visiting sailors find that most appealing.

But we all have a responsibility to keep it that way, and I'm saddened that
two Canadian cities apparently have not discovered how small our oceans really
are.

Marianne King-Wilson
Windward #369

ONElist members: don't miss out on the latest news at ONElist
Join our community member news update at