[alberg30] Lectrasan MSD

Scott Wallace tristan at one.net
Thu Sep 2 10:28:35 PDT 1999

From:	Scott Wallace <tristan at one.net>

Hi Marianne,

My wife and I love your sailing waters...years ago we were on an expedition to
find Killarney Provincial Park and couldn't make it by dark so we spent a week at
Killbear near Parry Sound where we met sailor/artists Bert and Elena Weir...Your
music festival is wonderful as are the Group of Seven scenery!!! You just have to
watch the old keel clearance in many areas...PreCambrian granite is hard on
bottoms...

Scott

Marianne King-Wilson wrote:

> From: Marianne King-Wilson <addvalue at zeuter.com>
>
> Hi, everyone!
>
> George Dinwiddie wrote:  What about Canadian ocean waters?
>
> It's Canada's abiding shame that at least two major cities, Victoria, and
> Montreal, are still, to the best of my knowledge, pumping sewage into the
> Pacific and the Atlantic respectively.
>
> Where I live, on Parry Sound of Georgian Bay, in the 30,000 Islands, we can
> still reach down from the boat and drink the water right out of the Sound.
> Visiting sailors find that most appealing.
>
> But we all have a responsibility to keep it that way, and I'm saddened that
> two Canadian cities apparently have not discovered how small our oceans really
> are.
>
> Marianne King-Wilson
> Windward #369

> ONElist members: don't miss out on the latest news at ONElist
> Join our community member news update at

How do you enter ONElist's WEEKLY DRAWING for $100?
By joining the FRIENDS & FAMILY program.  For details, go to