[alberg30] anybody home ?

sunstone sunstone at idirect.com
Thu Sep 9 07:33:36 PDT 1999

From: sunstone <sunstone at idirect.com>

Tom
The list is working fine, everyone is sailing, and hopefully replacing
their lectrascams ;)
I asked the same question when the list when quiet in the winter and was
rudely chastised by one member for unnecessary email chatter, I hope you
don't get one too.
John

Tom Sutherland wrote:

> From: Tom Sutherland <tomsu at uky.campuscw.net>
>
> George & others,
>
> I don't believe I've received a post on this A-30 list since Sunday.  Is
> there a problem with the list or is everybody just out sailing ?
> As this is my sole source for information on the Alberg I sure hope it
> is the latter !
>
> Tom S
> A-30  #412
> InCahoots

> ATTN ONELIST USERS: stay current on the latest activities,
> programs, & features at ONElist by joining our member newsletter at

               Free Games & Cash Prizes!
 Gamesville - The World's Biggest & Best Game Show Site!