Hull numbers (fwd)

Fri Sep 24 09:48:40 PDT 1999

This message was apparently sent to me, instead of the list, in error.

I don't know what the 42ESJ82 number is.  In any event, I have hull
number 543 built in 1973.  I think that it was 1973 that the US Coast
Guard started requiring ID numbers to be molded into the upper right
corner of the transom.  You might check there for any numbers.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.          http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Alberg30/