[alberg30] Lectrasan MSD

Brian Zinser bzinser at nmu.edu
Thu Sep 2 08:56:54 PDT 1999

From: Brian Zinser <bzinser at nmu.edu>

Marianne,

I too, enjoy being able to drink right out of Lake Superior.  In fact I
have a two pumps on the galley sink and prefer to use the one right out of
the lake for drinking water except when I am in a small harbor.  It is also
much colder than water out of the tank.

I trust Thunder Bay and Sault Ste. Marie, Ont. are not pumping directly
into the lake.

Brian Zinser
Manana #134

At 10:55 AM 09/02/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>From: Marianne King-Wilson <addvalue at zeuter.com>
>
>Hi, everyone!
>
>George Dinwiddie wrote:  What about Canadian ocean waters?
>
>It's Canada's abiding shame that at least two major cities, Victoria, and
>Montreal, are still, to the best of my knowledge, pumping sewage into the
>Pacific and the Atlantic respectively.

Start a new ONElist list & you can WIN great prizes!
For details on ONElist's NEW FRIENDS & FAMILY program, go to